Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My New Favorite Awesome TV Show:D

My new favorite awesome TV show is Monk.
It is a show about DETECTIVES, but it is very FUNNY!
Adrian Monk is a "former-former" detective, who now is a consultant at
a homicide police station. His wife was murdered when "someone" exploded her car.
(That murder is solved in the 2-part episode in Season 8. Boy is that a suspenseful episode!)
Natalie, his assistant is widowed with one child named Julie. A "voo-doo" teller told
her that her husband was is in danger, but Natalie didn't warn him at all...
A couple days later, he was shot down in war. (Long-story-short)
Monk looks at EVERY detail at a crime scene...
Also, he is THE cleanest clean-freak EVER!

Watch it and tell me what you think. Or if you have seen it, comment what you think about it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Carolina ... MONK is So fun to watch! Do you watch Psych?
    Love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I haven't. what is is it about?

    love you too!
    -Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!! its one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete