Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aah! Finally, Summer is approaching! Rather quickly, I should say!
Here's a list of things we are doing:
1) ROADTRIP!!!
When Addison gets his mission call, we are driving up to Utah to drop him off to MTC. We are planning on stopping at Colorado and maybe Nevada, so we can visit our family ...FUN!
2) YOUNG WOMEN CAMP
Juliette will be going as a 1st year leader, and I will be going as a second year camper!
3) FAMILY TIME!
Spending time with the family! Hopefully we can drive up to Grandmother and Grandpa's house!
4) CHILLIN' WITH FRIENDS!
You know, just spending time with them and stuff...
CANT WAIT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carolina! I hope we get to see you guys this summer ... if you don't make it to our house, we're going to try to drive up to Utah when you're there to see you.
    Love you :)
    Aunt Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definetly tell my dad about that! That will be so much FUN!!!

    love you too!
    Carolina:D

    ReplyDelete